Water and Sewer
Billing is monthly. Bills are generated on the 25th of the month.
Connection Fee: $50 (Form Required)
Disconnect Fee: $50 (Form Required)
Residential Water Rates
Minimum: $58.00 (up to 2,000 gal)
- $5.50 per 2,000 + gals (over 2,000 gals)
Residential Sewer Rates
Flat Fee: $16.00 / month
Flat Fee: $20.00 per month
Minimum billing monthly $94.00 for up to
2000 gallon usage
Actual readings are taken at least twice yearly (spring and fall), all other billings are estimates unless the resident submits a reading.
Submit a Meter Reading
Email meter readings to [email protected]
Make a Payment
System and Maintenance
Visit our Water & Sewer page for information on testing , reporting and system maintenance including hydrant and sewer flushing programs.
Wheatland Regional Library
Viscount Branch: (306) 944-2155
Monday 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Wednesday 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Friday 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Story Hour Program – Reading, Crafts & Fun!
Call for more information
- Garbage should be bagged and tagged for pickup
- Pickup is Friday mornings – front street
- Tags may be purchased at the Village of Viscount Office
Transfer Station Hours
Tuesday: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
In order to have your waste picked up at your residence, you must have it appropriately tagged and placed at the curb by 7:00 a.m. on your community’s scheduled day of pick up. Tags can be purchased from the Village Office. You can also purchase tags from the REACT office located at 307 12th Street in Humboldt. Tags can be purchased individually, in sheets of 5, or packages of 100. Current Tag price is $3.50/tag.
- One yellow tag is good for one standard 77 litre garbage bag or can. This is a standard 26″ x 30″ black or green garbage bag or standard 15 – 20 gallon plastic or aluminum can. If your can or bag is larger than 77 L, (ie: 121 L on wheels), you will need to place 2 tags on it.
- Each bag placed at the curb must have a full tag on it. If using a can, you must have one tag per 77 litre level can. If you place another full bag on top of the can, it will require a tag on that bag.
3) Maximum weight is 20 KGs or 44 lbs. Due to Worker’s Compensation and Occupational Health and Safety Regulations, this is the weight that our employees are allowed to lift at one time. If you have more weight than this, please use 2 or more bags or cans.
If your garbage is not appropriately tagged or does not follow the weight guidelines, it will not be picked up. A pink tag will be placed on bag or can notifying you why your garbage was not picked up. Our driver’s will use their discretion when picking garbage that is heavy. Extremely heavy cans or bags will not be picked up. Loose garbage (ie: saw dust, motor oil, etc) is not permitted. All garbage must be bagged. Loose garbage in oversized cans will not be picked up.
Affordable Family Housing for Rent (Sask. Housing)
Newly Renovated, 3 Bedroom, Four Appliances, Fenced in Yard
For Applications please contact Velma.
Velma Koolen: (306) 946-8199
Other Community Services:
Viscount Community Garage Sales:
Sandra Reid (306) 944-2182
Bridal Showers & Money Box:
Aspen Trotchie (306) 270-2938
Utility Numbers you may require:
Access Cable TV: 1-866-363-2225