Guidelines for renting the Bowling Alley
- Booking form must be completed and signed, as well as payment for rental must be submitted to the office before access is granted to the Bowling Alley.
- It is the responsibility of the rental group to pick up the key to open the building and return the key to the office after the function is over.
- The rental group assumes responsibility for any damages caused during the rental period.
- There is NO smoking permitted in the building. Please smoke outside 15 meters away from any doors.
- A damage deposit ($100) is required for rental of the Bowling Alley. The damage deposit will be refunded if all guidelines are followed properly.
- Children’s parties must have chaperones.
- Children must bring clean indoor footwear.
- After the function, it is the responsibility of the rental group to clean up after themselves.
- Garbage disposal
- Wipe down table and chairs
Bowling Alley Rates:
Children’s Party - $50 for 2 hours
Evening Bowling Rental - $100
All day Rental - $150
Damage Deposit - $100 (refundable)