Guidelines for renting the Community Centre Arena
- Booking form must be completed and signed, as well as payment for rental must be submitted to the office before access is granted to the Community Centre.
- It is the responsibility of the renter to pick up the key to open the building and return the key to the office after the function is over.
- A damage deposit ($100) is required for rental of the Community Centre. The damage deposit will be refunded if all guidelines are followed properly.
- The rental group assumes responsibility for any damages caused during the rental period.
- If the rental group is using the rink, all children 16 years and younger must wear a CSA approved helmet.
- As the use of an ice skating rink and all its facilities have an inherent risk, any participation is totally at the users own risk. No responsibility is accepted or undertaken for the well-being of either the user or their property. The management reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to refuse admission or remove from the premises anyone not abiding by the rules.
- There is NO smoking permitted in the building. Please smoke outside 15 meters away from the any doors.
- After the function, it is the responsibility of the rental group to clean up after themselves.
- Garbage disposal
- Wipe down table and chairs
- Sweep the floor
Community Centre Rates:
Ice rental – $100.00
Main Floor Rental – $85.00
Kitchen Rental - $40.00
Damage Deposit - $100.00